Please upgrade your browser.
PLEASE READ THE DETAILS BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING
Produced by North Country Country Community Theatre
Directed by: Joe Guarino
Musical Director: Ellen Wilber
Choreographer: Susan Lamontagne
Production Manager: Christine Porter
Please read through prior to registering for an audition slot so you are aware of the general time commitment needed to participate in this production. Please check your calendar for conflicts and put them on the audition form where indicated.
May 1 - June 30
Rehearsals will meet every Tues/Thurs/Sat. PLEASE LIST ALL CONFLICTS WITH THIS SCHEDULE ON YOUR AUDITION FORM WHEN ASKED. We will only call you to rehearsals when we need you - some performers need to be at every rehearsal, others do not. We will do our best to be flexible around known conflicts but please note that restrictions in availability may affect casting. Tuesday/Thursday rehearsals will be from 6:00-9:00pm. Saturday rehearsals are 12:30 - 5:00pm. Locations will vary.
July 1 - July 12
Must attend all rehearsals on these days. Rehearsals will be every evening M - F and all day Saturday and Sunday; no rehearsal July 4. Rehearsal location: Lebanon Opera House, Lebanon, NH
Must attend all performances:
July 13, 14, 19, 20 and 21 at 7:30 PM
July 15 at 2:00 PM
LOCATION: River Valley Club, 33 Morgan Drive, Lebanon, NH (behind the Co-op) in the Group Training Studio (Basement)
Please sign up for ONE 3-hour audition slot; each slot holds a maximum of 20 people
Friday April 27
6:00 - 9:00 PM
Saturday, April 28
12 - 3:00 PM or
3:30 - 6:30 PM
Sunday, April 29 1:00-5:00 PM Please Note: Callbacks will be at Dancer's Corner in White River Junction
Everyone who is invited to callbacks is needed for the entire time and will sing an assigned song from the show, read from the script and dance.
If you are not available for any of these audition times, please email Christine Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prepare 32 measures of a Golden Age musical theatre song (not from Curtains) that showcases your vocal range and personality.
- Be prepared to tell a joke or a SHORT funny story.
- Bring a copy of your music in the correct key with any changes, starting and stopping points clearly indicated. Music should be taped in order or otherwise arranged for no ambiguity/lost pages and for ease of reading by the accompanist.
- We will sing people one at a time where they will also tell their joke/story; everyone will then learn a short dance combination to be performed in smaller groups.
- When you register for an audition time you will be asked to note all of your known and potential conflicts with the current rehearsal schedule. Having an accurate listing of conflicts helps us to plan the rehearsal schedule.
- Please bring a current photo or headshot to the audition if you have one.
- For the dance audition, dress in loose fitting clothing or dance clothes; please wear dance shoes (Women - character shoes are fine) or sneakers. The floor in the audition space is rubber and not what people may be used to dancing on. Some roles require dance experience and some do not but we want to see how everyone moves.
All cast members will pay a $25 materials fee to cover the cost of librettos and scripts. This fee is able to be waived; please speak to production manager.
TO REGISTER, RETURN TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND SELECT THE BLUE "Click Here to Register Online" BUTTON!
|Powered by NeonCRM|